Due to considerations of public health and camper safety, especially in the close quarters and communal living of a residential summer camp, all campers and staff members must be vaccinated unless they have a medical exemption that is vetted and approved by camp’s medical director.
(1) MMR: 2 doses, or 1 dose with proof of immunity from the current calendar year.
(2) Varicella: 2 doses, or 1 dose with proof of immunity from the current calendar year.
(3) Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis: for children, 3 doses if the first dose was after age 1 and 4 doses if the first dose was before age 1, for adults, 1 dose.
(4) Polio: For children under 18, 3 doses if the last dose was given after age 4 and 4 doses if the last dose was given before age 4. For adults, 1 dose.
(5) Meningitis ACWY: If living in a bunk, 1 dose within the last 5 years. This is mandatory for anyone above age 11 and highly recommended for anyone under age 11.